Accessible Customer Service Plan
Providing goods and services to people with disabilities
3D STORAGE SYSTEMS LIMITED is committed to excellence in serving all of our customers including those with disabilities while accessing our goods and services.
We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on our site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods and services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY DISRUPTION
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities we will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. We will post this notice in our front lobby, as well as on our website.
3D STORAGE SYSTEMS LIMITED will provide accessible customer service training to our employees who deal with the public or other 3rd parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services. Individuals in sales and customer service will be trained, and any new staff will be trained within 30 days of joining our organization.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- 3D STORAGE SYSTEMS LIMITED plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people of various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods and services to people with disabilities
- What to do if a person is having difficulty accessing our goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our accessible service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way we provide our goods and services to people with disabilities can provide feedback in the following ways:
- Written correspondence
- In person
All feedback, including complaints, with be handled personally by the President of the firm within 48 hours in the method of communication preferred by the submittor.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS OR OTHER POLICIES
Any policy, practice or procedure of 3D STORAGE SYSTEMS LIMITED that does not respect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities will be modified or removed.